309 North Ernest Avenue
Griffith, Indiana 46319
Expert Technician, Eskenazi, Farrell & Fodor, P.C., Chicago, IL, August 2002 to August 2012
- Supervised and maintained pre-construction and construction phase services to ensure that the project and scope of work was completed in accordance with industry standards. Work included hands-on examination of the exterior facades from swing stages, oversight of repairs, quantity installations and tracking of the budget and quantities for management firms and owners to ensure work was completed correctly, on time and within budget.
- Supervised project production efforts to ensure projects were completed to company standards, on time and within budget constraints.
- Completed hands-on physical examinations of building facades and completed reports to the City of Chicago Department of Buildings for compliance. From 2002 to present, completed over forty (40) successful Exterior Wall and Maintenance Reports and numerous Ongoing Reports and have directly supervised over $20,000,000 of exterior wall repairs and replacements at rental, commercial, condominium and high rise office buildings.
Expert Technician, Soodan & Associates, Inc., Chicago, IL, January 2002 to August 2002
Tuck pointer journeyman, Local 52 Chicago, Reliable Building Systems, Inc., Niles, IL, January 1997 to January 2002
Tuck pointer journeyman, Local 52 Chicago, Design Installation Systems, Inc., Morton Grove, IL, January 1989 to January 1997
Tuck Pointer apprentice with Felsen Building Systems, Inc. June 1987 to December 1989.
- Background in tuck pointing, bricklaying and caulking with 13 years of service for Local 52 Chicago, International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftsman.
- Project management experience for masonry restoration of commercial and high-rise buildings.
- Project oversight and tracking of contractors representing owners and management.
- Performance optimization and efficiency improvement
- Strong presentation skills and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and on a cross-functional project team
- International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftsmen Apprentice Program, 1989, Chicago, IL
- High School Diploma, Hammond High School, Hammond,